Public Relations Manager
Public Relations and Communications Manager Responsibilities
Dialexa is the technology research, design and creation firm on a mission to make every company a great technology company.
We have extensive experience helping brands to digitally transform their business through strategy development, experience design, custom product and platform engineering. We deliver products our customers love and impactful results their business demands.
Our work covers US and international markets; partnering with clients that include both enterprise companies like Sabre, John Deere, Cox Automotive (Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book etc), AmerisourceBergen, as well as venture backed early stage companies like Silvercar and Parkhub.
We are looking for a creative/innovative individual to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Provide input into our marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them