Dialexa is expanding and growing our reputation for high-quality end-to-end technology product development. We develop a wide array of technology platforms and frameworks including mobile, web, Internet of Things (IoT), wearables, and embedded devices. We have an awesome culture that includes perks such as snack bar and drinks according to your requests, fun quarterly team outings, startup swag, healthcare benefits, PTO, discounts for gym, travel, and mobile carrier, and relocation package (if you have to move to Dallas). To learn more about Dialexa, please visit www.dialexa.com.
Dialexa is seeking an IT Administrator that is passionate about supporting a growing company.
Things that you will own as Dialexa's IT Administrator
- Manage the day to day IT infrastructure needs of Dialexa while getting the big picture and complete understanding of our IT infrastructure
- Keep inventory control of all IT equipment/Asset Management - IT infrastructure, tracking, Wifi, phones, cameras, etc.
- Maintain accounts, software licenses, Active Directory, and contracts
- Managing backup systems, security, firewall, archiving, and recovery of data
- Set up new employees with access to all necessary applications essential for performing the responsibility of their job function
- New office build-outs from start to finish
- Running regular checks on the network and data security
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
Expectations (the more, the better - we want great talent!)
- Proven working experience as an IT Administrator or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Development experience is always a plus
- Experience with Cloud computing platforms is desired
- Located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area
- Authorized to work in the United States