Software Engineer Internship
We are looking for Computer Science/Engineering Interns. Apply Now!
**********At this time, Dialexa does not provide sponsorship.**********
Dialexa is the technology RD&C (Research, Design, & Creation) firm. We strategize, design, and build digital and physical products with a human-centered focus. We develop for a wide array of technology platforms and frameworks including mobile, web, Internet of Things (IoT), wearables, and embedded devices. We have an awesome culture that is collaborative, challenging, and fun.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Our 12-week internship program will allow you to take your academic knowledge and apply it in the business world. You will be immersed in our development process and will fully participate in our project teams to deliver real world value to Dialexa and our clients. There will also be time for fun including intern outings and company field trips. You will have the opportunity to learn, make new friends, and build products that you can be proud of. Additional things to expect:
- Fulfilling work on a client project and being a part of a Dialexa team of engineers
- A dedicated mentor who will work with you on your project and make sure you're always learning something new
- Access to all of our internal development programs, including a mentorship program, book club, online courses, and more
- Regularly scheduled intern-focused events
- Participation in Dialexa's quarterly outings and monthly happy hours
- Regularly stocked snacks and drinks
Candidates will be asked to step outside their comfort zone of expertise and explore new technologies and skills.
- Computer Science, Computer engineering, or related majors.
- No prior professional experience is required.
- Portfolio of applications that clearly demonstrates coding proficiency, an eye for quality, understanding of security, and attention to performance - Send us examples of your GitHub or other project spaces.
- Must be a self-starter and embrace learning new technologies and development strategies.