Dialexa is a technology research, design and creation firm on a mission to make every company a great technology company.
We have extensive experience helping brands to digitally transform their business through strategy development, experience design, custom product and platform engineering. We deliver products our customers love and impactful results their business demands.
Our work covers US and international markets; partnering with clients that include both enterprise companies like Sabre, Samsung, Amazon, Cox Automotive (Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book etc), JLL, as well as venture backed early stage companies like Silvercar and Parkhub.
We are looking for a creative / innovative individual to join our sales team. The right candidate is passionate about technology and is highly skilled at opening and growing new accounts to create value for both the potential client and Dialexa. They also thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environment with the ability to make an impact.
This position reports into our Head of Sales.
- Find, open, and grow new accounts in conjunction with Practice Leadership
- Sell across the entire consulting portfolio – Strategy, Design and Engineering Services
- Activity and relationship focused
- Drive attendance of Marketing Events
- Attend networking events and functions, help drive the Dialexa brand
- Develop and share sales collateral
- Manage negotiations of the opportunities in the Pipeline
- 5+ years of previous Sales and Account Management experience
- Passionate about sales and technology
- Proven track record of breaking into and growing new accounts
- Consultative selling experience - Able to partner with clients, establish trust, understand their needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Strong presentation, facilitation and communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
- Organized and methodical; Strong time management, prioritization and negotiation skills
- Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and Business Decision-Makers
- Skilled at complex technology solution sales
- Experience selling technology services, custom hardware and software solutions very desirable
Must be local