Front End Developer for Product Innovation Company
Dialexa is expanding and growing our reputation for high quality end-to-end technology product development. We develop for a wide array of technology platforms and frameworks including mobile, web, Internet of Things (IoT), wearables, and embedded devices. We have an awesome culture that includes perks such as snack bar and drinks according to your requests, fun quarterly team outings, startup swag, healthcare benefits, PTO, discounts for gym, travel, and mobile carrier, and relocation package (if you have to move to Dallas). To learn more about Dialexa, please visit www.dialexa.com.
Are you someone that can build beautiful, performant web applications? Do you like keeping up with the latest techniques and technologies in Front End development? Are you able to collaborate with designers, and really get UI/UX? Do you understand enough about the backend to work with a dev team to integrate with a set of powerful, cutting-edge services in a fully Agile process? Do you want your creative technical ideas to be listened to, heard, and implemented?
Dialexa is seeking Front End Engineers that are passionate about building responsive desktop and mobile web experiences.
- Architecting efficient and reusable Front End systems that drive complex web applications.
- Identifying and resolving performance and scalability issues.
- Collaborating with Product designers, Product Managers, and other Engineers to deliver compelling products and experiences to our customers.
- Delivering on your commitments to your project team and our clients.
- Implementing amazing design by understanding its importance in products.
- Accepting and providing thoughtful, respectful constructive criticism.
- A portfolio of work that you can present - send us an online link if you have one.
- Experience using modern Front End technologies, such as React, Ember, and Angular.
- HTML/ CSS experience, and proficiency with preprocessing systems such as Sass.
- A genuine interest in the latest technological developments and tools in web development.
- Experience with modern Front End tooling, such as Webpack and Gulp.
- A strong understanding of design principles, user interfaces, web standards and usability.
- Some knowledge of backend development (Node.js, Ruby on Rails, etc).
- Located in, or willing to relocate to, the Dallas-Fort Worth area.