Digital Product Designer
Do you want to make amazing products?
Do you have the skills to understand the client's business objectives?
Do you have the ability to empathize with people [product users], and figure out what drives and motivates them?
Do you enjoy collaboration with other smart designers, developers, and team members?
Are you good at listening, taking notes and sketching?
Are you able to articulate your design decisions to get buy-in from both the expert and the layperson?
Are you open to feedback and constructive critiques?
Are you willing to compromise with a team or client?
If you answered yes to most of these then we're probably a good fit!
At Dialexa, we design products that people actually like using. From enterprise to consumer-facing. Whether it is a fun social application, utility, life-changing medical monitoring application, or a consumer electronic device, as a product designer, you will agonize over the important details. Ease of use, adoption curve, and aesthetics are your key drivers. Your goal is to create positive experiences while meeting client objectives and timelines. Experience designers play a role throughout the lifecycle of a product’s development. Depending on the product this could include design research, interaction design, visual design, and front-end development.
We have an awesome culture that nurtures creativity and collaboration. We have an amazing office located in Downtown Dallas [with parking], we have an open work environment with adjustable standing desks and large displays. We also have regular team happy hours, quarterly team outings, fresh swag, healthcare benefits, PTO, gym discounts and more.
To learn more about Dialexa, please visit www.dialexa.com
Things that will excite you as you design new products and experiences for our clients:
- A challenging environment that requires collaborative problem-solving.
- Participating in design research and project discovery sessions
- Creating design research/findings presentation decks.
- Developing key design documents such as personas, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and visual design concepts
- Presenting, discussing, advocating and iterating your work with engineering team and client.
- A portfolio of UI design, Wireframes, and sketches that you can present. (required)
- A deep understanding of design principles, user interfaces, and usability; especially in relation to digital product design.
- Experience using modern design and prototyping tools (Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision).
- A general understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Located in, or willing to relocate to, the Dallas-Fort Worth area.