Quality Assurance Engineer for Product Innovation Company
Are you curious, inquisitive, mischievous? Do you want to create applications that people love? Do you want your creative ideas to be listened to, heard, and implemented? At Dialexa, you can do all of this and more as you work on a variety of projects and technologies in an Agile environment. You will be a champion of quality throughout the entire development process as you tackle new problems, learn new skills, and work in a collaborative environment. Are you up to the challenge?
Dialexa is expanding and growing our reputation for high quality end-to-end technology product development. We develop for a wide array of technology platforms and frameworks including mobile, web, Internet of Things (IoT), wearables, and embedded devices. We have an awesome culture that includes perks such as fun quarterly team outings, startup swag, healthcare benefits, PTO, discounts for gym, travel, mobile carrier, and relocation package (if you have to move to Dallas). To learn more about Dialexa, please visit www.dialexa.com
Things that will excite you as you create great applications for our customers
- A challenging environment that requires collaborative problem solving.
- A constant effort to automate testing and deployment efforts.
- Creating Acceptance Criteria based on in-depth understanding of client needs.
- Effective collaboration with designers, developers, and clients.
- Switching between hands-on work and a 10,000 ft. view of a project.
- Serving as an advocate for continuous process improvement.
- A high level of autonomy and responsibility in the success of a project.
Expectations (the more the better - we want great talent!)
- A strong understanding of software development methodologies, design principles, and usability.
- Experience with automated test development
- A genuine curiosity for how and why systems work
- A grasp of RESTful web API principles.
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Genuine interest in the latest technological developments in software and testing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.