Software Architect for Product Innovation Company
Are you the 1 in 100 software architect that can develop server side applications, database designs, API’s, and cloud platforms from the ground up using a variety of technologies from Node.js to C#? Are you tired of just pushing out ones and zeros and you yearn to solve hard problems? Do you want to work on an awesome team of designers and developers in a full agile process? Do you want your creative technical ideas to be listened to, heard, and implemented? Do you want to create applications that people love?
Dialexa is expanding and growing our reputation for high quality end-to-end technology product development. We develop for a wide array of technology platforms and frameworks including mobile, web, Internet of Things (IoT), wearables, and embedded devices. We have an awesome culture that includes perks such as fun quarterly team outings, happy hours, startup swag, healthcare benefits, 401K, PTO, discounts for gym, travel, and mobile carrier, and relocation package (if you have to move to Dallas). To learn more about Dialexa, please visit www.dialexa.com
Things that will excite you as you create great applications for our customers
- A challenging environment that requires collaborative problem solving.
- Learning something new every day, but understanding that new doesn’t always mean better.
- Implementing complex artificial intelligence to solve a problem, but recognizing when a regular expression would works just as well.
- Taking pride in seeing a product you worked on meet the real world for the first time.
- Clean, well-organized, readable code is more exciting to you than clever code.
- Leading high performing teams, designing well though out applications and platforms, but still keeping your hands dirty in the code.
Expectations (the more the better - we want great talent!)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science or related major (Exceptions made for exceptional engineering talent).
- Experience leading agile teams developing large scale, complex platforms and applications.
- Portfolio of applications that clearly demonstrates coding proficiency, an eye for quality, understanding of security, and attention to performance - Send us examples of your GitHub or other project spaces.
- Experience in web application development and API integration.
- A deep understanding of RESTful web API principles.
- Comprehensive knowledge of RDMS and NoSQL databases and when to use each.
- Experience with Cloud computing platforms.
- Located in, or willing to relocate to, the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Authorized to work in the United States.