Are you a 1 in a 100 designer or engineer with tons of ideas and talent, but still humble and able to work in an exciting but challenging team environment? We want you on the Dialexa team! Dialexa develops products for venture-backed startups and Fortune 500 companies. We go from idea to execution so you get to be on a single project team and help launch a product from end-to-end.
- All the snacks, ice cream, drinks and coffee your heart desires. We will even stock the kitchen according to your personal preferences.
- Casual dress code. Even flip-flops and shorts are acceptable. We want you to be comfortable.
- Make any technology request you need to be happy. Even if you need 12 mounted computer screens on your desk to do your work. We won’t name any specific names here.
- Office in the heart of downtown Dallas, in a really awesome space with custom designed furnishings.
- Allocated time to spend on internal freethinking side projects.
- Challenging work and awesome company culture.
We are a company built by engineers that are also great business people. For our company to deliver world-class products and services, our business depends on recruiting and hiring the best and the brightest from around the world.
Our diverse team is made up of dreamers, creative types, inventors, technologists, system thinkers, builders, and doers who all share a common purpose: to build products and services for our clients that transcend time and place.
We pride ourselves on having what we believe to be one of the most stringent interview processes for a technology company, comparable to companies like Google, Facebook, McKinsey and Goldman Sachs, and while we realize this process may not be for everyone, we are not looking for just anyone. “A” players will always want to play with “A” players.
We are looking for the engineers, designers and creative problem solvers that stand out from the rest of the crowd but are also humble enough to continue learning and growing, are eager to tackle complex problems and are able to keep up with the demanding pace of our business.”
We place a high emphasis on intellectual curiosity and how well you fit within our culture. If this appeals to you, then you should consider joining our team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits such as healthcare and life insurance.
At Dialexa, we try to live and work by our values:
- Honesty: if it’s not true, don’t say it.
- Transparency: open dialogue is the oxygen that great companies and great ideas breathe.
- Integrity: doing the right thing even if no one is watching.
- Excellence: success is a product of execution, not luck.
- Creative and intellectual freedom: the status quo is never sacred.
- Hunger: big results require big ambition.
- Resilience: greatness requires toughness.
- Trust: believe in each other, and strive to be worthy of that belief.
Build Things That Make a Difference.We are not in the business of normal. We solve our customers problems to build products that users love. We see a better world driven by human technology.
...Come join us.